Millbrook Golf Course
A Golf Resort in Breathtaking Surroundings
One of the most scenic golf courses in the world, Millbrook is simply an unforgettable Queenstown golfing experience. With extraordinary photo opportunities at every turn, our championship course offers three fabulous nine hole courses, each named after local prominent Queenstown landmarks- The Remarkables, The Arrow and The Coronet Nine. Voted the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia for the third year running, Millbrook is a five star golf and lifestyle resort.
- NZPGA qualified golf coaching
- Golf schools for individuals or groups of up to six
- Putting and chipping greens
- Driving range
- Large fleet of electric carts
- High-quality equipment hire, including standard and executive clubs, shoes and trundlers
- Locker rooms, showers and changing facilities
- New Zealand and Australian Golf Club Affiliated green fee rates with club membership cards or suitable identification
- Millbrook’s Proshop offers quality golfing apparel, local products, and Millbrook souvenirs
Set in a natural alpine amphitheatre against
the backdrop of the Remarkables Mountain Range,
the 27 hole golf course
at Millbrook exploits the dramatic terrain fully, delivering world-class golf.
Designed by renowned professional and master golfer Sir Bob Charles, and renovated by Greg Turner in October 2010 with the addition of the Coronet Nine, this championship course features five different tee positions for complete enjoyment at all levels of playing expertise.
Millbrook's course is best described as a mix between the world-class immaculately manicured "Parklands" courses and "Links" courses, offering a variety of natural hazards including tussocks, streams, schist stone, trees and buildings.
Whether you are an experienced golfer or a beginner, Millbrook will delight all players.