Dunluce New Zealand Te Anau bed and breakfast accommodation
Experience the comfort, warmth and privacy of
our new contemporary styled home. Our four exquisite
ensuite rooms have been specifically designed to
maximise views of the lake and mountains of Fiordland
National Park, and to provide all the comforts of
Dunluce is set on one and a half acres of expansive lawn and landscaped gardens.
Enjoy generous hospitality and delicious breakfasts in the relaxed atmosphere of our guest dining room.
Our deluxe room with its privacy and candlelit spa bath is well suited to honeymoons or that special occasion.
You will be treated to home baking, a glass of New Zealand wine, and many complimentary services including laundry and in-room wireless internet.
Make the lakeside town of Te Anau your base for visiting the many iconic attractions of Fiordland including Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and world renown walking tracks.
Facilities and services available include:
- Private guest lounge/dining room with a gas fire and air conditioning.
- Breakfast - breakfast is served in the dining room from 7.00am, or earlier if required. We provide an extensive buffet with fresh fruits, seasonal stewed fruit, cereals, homemade yogurt, muffins and pure orange juice. You can also select from 3 cooked options.
- A complimentary glass of New Zealand wine.
- You will find a great selection of books, games, current magazines and DVDs.
- We also have a refreshment area where you can make a hot drink, and there are always home made treats.
- We provide a guest lap top and complimentary wireless Internet.
- Dunluce has wheelchair access and the Stuart room has disabled facilities.
- We have a large locked guest storage area where luggage can be left while you are tramping or on an overnight cruise.
- Complimentary use of our laundry facilities.
- Helicopter landings on site.
- On-site, off-road parking. You are welcome to leave cars here short or long term.
Dunluce is a smoke-free home.
- Kepler (deluxe) Super king bed
- Murchison room King or twin
- Stuart room King or twin
- Franklin room King or twin
The rooms are separated from the host's living
area by a guest dining room, ensuring your privacy.
They are light and sunny and are designed to maximise
views and provide a calming uncluttered ambiance.
All rooms are furnished with king beds and warm quality bedding. For supreme comfort the beds are all fitted with goosedown mattress toppers. For your relaxation and convenience, each room is equipped with flat screen TV, DVD, wireless Internet,alarm clocks, and electric heating. The ensuite bathrooms at Dunluce are modern and spacious with luxurious white cotton towels, organic lavender toiletries, hair dryers, underfloor heating mirror demisters and robes.
The Kepler deluxe room has a deep double candlelit spa bath with lavender bath salts and a separate shower.
Unwind at the end of the day on your private deck and take in the sunset over the mountains.